A deck is a permanent covering over a compartment or a hull of a ship. On a boat or ship, the primary deck is the horizontal structure which forms the 'roof' for the hull, which both strengthens the hull and serves as the primary working surface. Vessels often have more than one level both within the hull and in the superstructure above the primary deck which are similar to the floors of a multi-story building, and which are also referred to as decks, as are specific compartments and decks built over specific areas of the superstructure.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
xavshot (69835) 2008-06-01 13:08
c'est le genre de oque j'aime bien faire car j'apprécie le graphisme que donne ce cadrage. Belle lumière et bon résultat.
claudeD (35495) 2008-06-02 7:57
j'aime moi également la partie graphique de cette belle prise de vue.Merci pout ta note d'information.
Salutations amicales du Luxembourg
- Copyright: Christian Herquin (Herquin) (7751)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-05-07
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D200, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18 - 200 mm f/3.5-5.6, Circ. Polarizer
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Bretagne, Morbihan 2008 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-01 5:57