Chateau Castelnaud, picturesquely towering over the valley of Dordogne. shot on a calm morning in July with slight trace of haze lingering in the air.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Apurba20 (984) 2014-01-30 1:25
Bartek, this is magnificent. The colors are all there, starting from the sunflower's on the ground to the clouds in the sky.
npecanhuk (78587) 2014-01-30 2:10
Hi! Wonderful place, details and picture!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, horizontal format, chosen pov and composition are all excellent! The sunflowers of the lower foreground and the buildings in the distance are true highlights. Tfs, Congrats, cheers, Neyvan
cargus (10566) 2014-01-30 7:27
A beautiful picture , de belles couleurs, bien encadré et rendu, image bien fait.!!
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (4457)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-25
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS, Hitech ND Grad 0.9 Reverse
- Exposure: f/11, 2 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): less known places [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-30 0:58