old farm in the hamlet of Fouillouse - high Ubaye (native hamlet from the "abé Pierre" family); traditionally large home with room for the flock, a family (several generations living together) and forage
now it is a holiday home and we see the essence of modern life: threads! electricity and telephone as the more traditional tumble dryer!
I should mention that I do not particularly like the son in the countryside ... but they are life!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Christine COLLOMB (CMJC) (4026)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400 D, Sigma 18-50 1:3,5-5,6 DC
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-29 12:28