After a few hours hiking from the road, Laramon Lake is the first lake to see from a serie of 3. The others are a little higher. But this lake has everything at sunset to have a good time.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
cak (4903) 2012-04-09 17:49
water plants and stones are seen good in foreground
timecapturer (45957) 2012-04-10 2:47
love the POV here and the enticing composition. The fg detail is superb and the execution flawless. A beautiful image and presentation.
Have a good week - regards Brian.
- Copyright: Stephane Rx (borax) (1742)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/21 ZE, RAW, Lee Filter System
- Exposure: f/16, 2 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-09 15:24