Located north of Vieux Nice, Promenade des Arts stretches between the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and the National Theater of Nice. It is not the most spectacular promenade of the capital of the French Riviera, but nonetheless it is a place with sparkling cultural life, since it is home to sundry local events related to the topic.
The promenade is dotted with modern sculptural works, it is pegged out by an esplanade and, despite the fact it is fitted with neither cycle paths nor footpaths, it is a nice place to visit in Nice.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Adal Tiburzi (AdalRome) (173)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS5D, 24 - 105 if4 IS L
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-15 11:26