This picture was taken in the medieval town of "Miramas le vieux". The house is owned by a sculpurist and reflects perfectly the feel of the town.
Upon entering the old part you walk under a protected pine tree that has overgrown the street.
From the deck of the Glacery (ice cream parlor) you've got a beautiful view over the lake "Berre".
Miramas le vieux is situated between the Camargue and Aix-en-Provence.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Patrick Derieuws (urbancowboy) (51)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-03-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Powershot A540
- Exposure: f/4, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-10 2:00
- Favorites: 1 [view]