Photo posted yesterday did not satisfy me, dull, not very clear ... blah!
here one second, with a square crop (my preferred format) and where I reinforced the contrast
I think it will do better for me to return to that area and take longer to fit differently; it would be good to have the sky in the background or be flush with water first plan?
Good ... hiking to be reprogram! (but on a day when the water is warmer and where I would not have the arm in a sling after an accident - I've only 4 photos, which 2 are completely leaning!)...
- Copyright: Christine COLLOMB (CMJC) (4006)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-08
- Categories: Nature, Artwork
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400 D, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
- Exposure: f/11, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-14 1:27