- Cabris - Is a typical Provencal village unexpected only a few kilometres of Cannes and the croisette, dating from the fifth century b.c. and proudly established on a piton close to the beautiful city of Grasse, it dominates the grandiose panorama of the coast of Azur Cannes, the Lérins Islands, Lake Saint-Cassien and even Corsica in clear weather. Cabris farm hosted many thinkers and artists of prestige: André Gide, Antoine de Saint - Exupéry, Albert Camus, Roger Martin du Gard, Marcel Pagnol, Jean Marais, etc.
Critiques | Translate
abmdsudi (44966) 2011-12-31 8:06
Love the feel of vastness and immense depth, nice sky above. What amazing amounts of details you have put in, the colors and those dotted of houses all are blended in together harmoniously creating such a beautiful effect that appeals to the eyes and great contrast to the sky too. A delightful landscape. Fine works, Congrats
Happy New Year.
danos (88891) 2012-01-01 1:13
nice the panoramic view of the city with the palm tree to be placed perfect in the image.I like the brilliant light as the vivid colours of the image.
All the best and a Happy and Healthy New Year 2012,Danos
John_F_Kennedy (43295) 2012-01-04 6:36
A wonderful landscape! The light, colours and POV are excellent. I like the palm tree in the foredground - a good additon to the picture
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, Digital ISO 100, Hoya 67mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/64 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cape to South of France
- Date Submitted: 2011-12-30 10:01