The castle ruins Grandval reflected in the waters of the dam Razisse sometimes nicely here quite dramatically.
"Castle Grandval is located in the village of Teillet Tarn in Midi-Pyrénées ...
... It was built in the fifteenth century at the request of the Viscounts of Paulin and was restored under the First Empire by General Fréjeville.
In June 1944 a group of resistance fighters moved there.
On the morning of June 21, 1944, the Germans led by Lieutenant Fritcher burned the château1.
In 1956, he was finally drowned in the reservoir Razisse ... "
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch% C3% A2teau_de_Grandval
- Copyright: Magaly PAGANO (Giustiniani) (3604)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-27
- Categories: Castles, Nature, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 1100D, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6, 52mm circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-31 1:39