Between waterfalls and streams ... is the name of a ballad (loop) 3 hours you will enjoy this beautiful region. Fairly level (250 meters).
Lesponne Valley is a valley carved by the French Adour Lesponne at the northern foot of the Pic du Midi de Bigorre in the Hautes-Pyrenees. Facing southwest / northeast, it leads to the valley of Campan at the village Baudéan. There is a sparsely populated.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (2563)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H2
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-01 9:45