The helicopter air detachment Laloubère (PGHM) takes off for a demonstration flight at the meeting aerien this weekend.
The EC145 is actually a BK117 (twin utility helicopter) and is the result of a development effort between Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) and Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) in 1979. Division helicopter MBB (now EADS) in 1992 merged with aerospace division helicopters to form Eurocopter. The BK117 (BK117 variant C2) EC145 was renamed for consistency of the product range.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (2559)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-09
- Categories: Transportation, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H2
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-09 4:18