Past the old settlement of the pool and bathhouse in the city, I was struck by the current trade mark and like an echo, a little time and space removal, marking bathroom showers.
Mix of culture and space? ...
The building dates from the 30s and now houses (with a certain class) cultural space of a large national retailer.
Now it is possible to wash his mind with a little music, showering her worries by reading or swim in the vast choices available to you ... and all warm and dry! ...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (1477)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-28 3:01