Returning Circuit Helmet Lhéris you have before you this landscape ... especially do not miss the turnoff leading down to Campan ...
The Helmet Lhéris (1595m) takes its name from its resemblance to a helmet. It is essential in the region Bagnère, the classic route starts from the neck of Palomières (810m), but the fastest access to the summit is from the platform altitude 923M, above the village of Banios. Great view at the top of the Pic du Midi de Bigorre and Arbizon with a vast panorama towards the plain.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (2386)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/11, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-13 11:50