The Pic du Midi de Bigorre is located in the Hautes-Pyrenees, and reached an altitude of 2876 meters. It is known among other things for the presence of an astronomical observatory and a television relay.
In this photo taken in the extreme limits of my zoom, I used a gradient filter to retrieve the correct sky.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (444)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-18
- Categories: Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H2
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-30 1:49