Detail of Casimir Ferrer's work placed in the old church of Burlats in the Tarn.
Casimir Ferrer is a French contemporary artist native of the Tarn. Paint and sculpture are these domains of preference I was lucky enough to meet him during an exhibition and during a competition in the streets of my medieval city of Mirepoix in the Ariège. It is a very accessibl man, thanks to him for his advice.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jom Nidji (Nidji) (50)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-02-23
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Sigma 17-70mm f:2.8 contemporary macro, Polaroid UV 72mm
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-24 13:18