Look into the distance and you'll come off jauntily Cathedral of Albi ...
Sainte-CÚcile d'Albi Cathedral is the seat of the Archdiocese of Albi, in the Tarn department in France. It stands on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Tarn. A century was required for its construction, from 1282 to 1390.
Sainte-CÚcile cathedral, classified with the Episcopal City of Albi since July 31, 2010 on the World Heritage List of UNESCO, is now one of the most visited cathedrals of France.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (444)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Fujifilm FinePix S5600
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-13 9:28