Back from a course in Montpellier about the street photography, to learn to catch the street, its sceneries, people... and try to make some significant pictures.
Not easy, moreover with the constraints given by the teacher, M. Roland Laboye :
- to be between 3 feet and 3 meters of the subject
- facing him or she
- to be in a 35 mm focal length (21 with digital cameras)
- trying to make more than one pic, in different POV.
In other words... easy to be seen by the people ! Then, you have to talk, to argue (most of the time it's cool, people accept your idea).
Here's a picture from the Peyrou garden, one of the favourite place to rest for the inhabitants.
This man always get here at the same time to food the pigeons, HIS pigeons.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
COSTANTINO (57569) 2012-10-08 11:04
I found very interesting this capture with the
pigeons flying over the mans head
the expression of his face says too many
- Copyright: Yannis Bautrait (yaya13baut) (3344)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-20
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K5, Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-25 10:28