In March I spent six lovely days in this small Bed & Breakfast in Congenies, west of Nimes. I had a fantastic relaxing time, cycling and walking through the countryside, exploring quaint medieval villages, Roman ruins and sampling the local cuisine. The converted farm house dates from the 1800s and has been fully renovated inside to very comfortable establishment.
Find more info on the B&B(here).
Critiques | Translate
Jakab (3867) 2009-11-17 14:47
of course, also the typical Provencal blue is there! (Only the green painting on the left house is unusual for me - but Languedoc is not Provence.) March is obviously not the best time from point of view of the vegetation but the atmosphere of Southern France is well perceptible.
UlfE (14601) 2009-11-23 10:48
I fully understand that you had a wonderful time when you stayed here. You have captured the atmosphere really well and your perspective is great. Lovely mix of red, green, blue, yellow and purple colours. TFS and have fine week!
- Copyright: Chris Chafer (sandpiper) (6778)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K100D Super, Sigma 18-50 1:3,5-5,6 DC, ISO 400, Hoya Cir. Polarizer 58 mm
- Exposure: f/6.7, 1/15 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Six days in southern France [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-17 2:25