This is Erbalunga, a warm and beautiful Corsican fishing harbour located few kilometers to the north of Bastia.
During our stay in Northern Corsica last summer, I heard it is also called the Painter`s nest. If true, ne need to tell why with such a large range of colors above the sea.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 17-40/4L USM, Digital RAW, Hama UV 77 mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-25 10:55