Two sea birds have flown on the head by chance, I shoot in a moment on the boat of picnic tour to a small island for feeding shark. I used a polarizing filter to make a blue sky more deep. This is the original color of Bora Bora.
Tech: Cropped, levels adjusted, color adjusted, unsharp mask, added frame, and neat image.
This size of image is only 73.4KB, before processing in Neat Image it was 215KB. It can contribute to traffic relief of the Internet.
Critiques | Translate
avis2avis (4264) 2004-07-28 6:17
Nicely timed to get the two pairs in the frame. Lovely blue sky. The subjects in the foreground are a little underexposed I thought. Its ipressive that you could compress this down to 75kb without losing out on quality much. Well done!
centurion (0) 2004-07-28 8:37
Excelent capture in the right moment. Very sharp and good framed.
Eagle (522) 2004-07-30 5:30
Nice capture! Must have been hard to time this, perfect composition with the cropping!
Robert_L (385) 2004-08-22 10:19
Nice! Low noise in the sky! Could sharpen a bit.
Rushabh (389) 2005-08-10 15:10
Perfect timing and nice photo. Very good use of the polarizer.
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9619)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1992-09-25
- Categories: Nature, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 100QD, EF 20-35 F2.8L, RVP, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Tropical Islands, Your best preferred over 10000 in my gallery [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-07-28 5:42