Tour Eiffel and Champ de Mars at sunset. It was a nice sunday and lot of peaople was on the streets.
I realized this picture by merging for different pictures taken in vertical.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
miscaro (236) 2008-03-09 4:21
The great Paris.. beautiful photo.
agustos07 (973) 2008-03-09 4:47
cyborg83 (4573) 2008-03-09 5:06
interesting merger of photos,
The view is great, the light and colors also!!
jean11-3 (2799) 2008-03-09 7:08
Excellent work Giuseppe.
Great POV and DOF.
I like the reflection of the iconic tower in the pool.
The evening sky is a good backdrop.
Tfs, regards Jean.
abulafia (4900) 2008-03-11 10:39
Well that is a nice stitching job Giuseppe!
Great colors in the late afternoon, and a good idea with the panoramic view.
jmcl (14535) 2008-03-22 10:44
Wonderful stitch .. looks technically great .. great expanse .. wonderfully composed with the curves and the centered tower .. I love the foreground blues .. wonderful image.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-02-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-03-09 4:15