Not to miss in Paris by the river cruise. A very romantic ride by Seine River. Lots to see and what caught me by surprise me was the mini version of Statue of Liberty along the cruise !
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dsidwell (9771) 2003-12-20 10:41
Nice image, Danny. It may be just a tad on the bright side. I love the point of view here, with the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, and the inclusion of the river.
Ebbe (9617) 2003-12-20 11:59
A fine way to show the size of the tower with a comparable detail like this. Well done! There are some colorful object by the foot of the wall, you could desaturate them.
dob_31 (0) 2003-12-21 0:36
This is a nice shot, But although you put your emphasis on the Seine, it's the size of the Eiffel tower that caught my attention. It's a well seen, well balanced shot. Good job!
- Copyright: Danny Tan (tdanny) (663)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-03-22
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Fuji Finepix F401
- Exposure: f/7.0, 1/362 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Best of Paris [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-12-20 10:29