Part of the formal gardens that surround the palace in Versailles. The estate was originally a hunting lodge of Louis XIII and comprised some 8,000 hectares. Today the Versailles grounds are about 2,000 hectares all of which is gardens and ornamental parks.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (65500) 2010-03-16 12:01
Those gardens are magnificent and your photo is pretty interesting with very good level of sharpness, exposure, pov, dof and colors! The composition is good too, but I'd try ot avoid cutting people in half like in the lower part of this picture!
Otherwise, a very good photo job!
TFS - congratulations!
My warmest regards,
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I, Tiffen 67mm Haze-1
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-16 11:50