During a visit to Versailles, I spotted this couple strolling on the grounds behind the palace. They were being trailed by two photographers and, by the looks of them, were models for a bridal magazine rather than a real couple.
Lighting was terribly harsh, and there were a few unsightly tourists in loud clothing in the background. Image was cropped square and straightened, color/contrast was fixed and 4-5 extraneous people were removed in Photoshop.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sam Willard (sam) (897)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1999-08-00
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS, Fuji Reala
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Backpacking in Europe ~ 1999
- Theme(s): Weddings, Marriages [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-04-28 19:52