Paris: "It was once the Orient Express"
From 4 April to 31 August 2014, the Institut du Monde Arabe (IMA) in Paris is hosting an exhibition dedicated to the Orient Express, the legendary and luxurious train linking Paris to Istanbul in the late 19th century to the 1970s.
WS : Loco
In partnership with the SNCF, owner of the Orient Express and custodian of the brand, the exhibition invites visitors to embark inside the train originally installed on the front of the IMA.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: cedric DEVARENNE (DINOZOR) (16019)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture, Event
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-01 13:42