Paris....alive 7/24...and Paris metro....one of the best in the world...always busy...one of those moments....
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
willperrett (10894) 2014-01-06 7:19
This I like! I doubt you were able to use a tripod on the metro, but you've managed to hold the camera still enough by some means. The 1/2 second shutter speed has delivered just the right amount of movement blur: any more would have been too abstract. A clever and well-executed photograph.
- Copyright: Deniz AYGUN (daygun) (144)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D 90, Nikkor 18-55 f:3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR DX
- Exposure: f/8, 1/2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-06 1:24