This is a shot of the Louvre pyramid with a kid running in front of it. Unfortunately, the weather was not very nice, so everything was grey and washed out. I just loved how the lines of the pyramid looked in these awful weather conditions. I also liked the addition of the human element with the running kid. Regardless of what other people think, I have always loved the eclectic combination of the classic museum building and the modern pyramid.
I increased contrast and resized.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Yvonne Becker (smash2707) (3216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XS
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-18 20:27