I.C.U by Lou Doillon (you can see photos of this artist in the "Fashion week 2010 Paris : Dior" 's theme, here, here, and here.
The Palais Royal, under the arcades.
The Palais Royal houses the Conseil d'État, the Constitutional Council, and the Ministry of Culture. At the rear of the garden are the older buildings of the Bibliothèque nationale de France, the national library of deposit, with a collection of more than 6,000,000 books, documents, maps, and prints; most of the collections have been moved to more modern settings elsewhere. (from wikipedia)
- Copyright: Frederic GODEBOUT (delnaja) (2052)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-11-27
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon 450 D
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Palais Royal, Uncritiqued [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-04 10:23