Paris's Pont Des Art has been taken over by lovers who attach padlocks to its railing and throw the key in the Seine river below as a symbol of their love. This can be seen on several other bridges in other cities but this is the most impressive one I've found so far!
Notre-Dame Cathedral can be seen in the background. I had taken several photos of it over the years from different vantage points, and it was always the main feature. I thought it was quite interesting to have it as a backdrop for once.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rami Turk (Jupiter82) (19)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 AFS-DX – VR
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-10 10:25