The park occupies the site where the Citroën factory stood from 1915-1970. When the factory was moved to outside of Paris, twenty-three hectares of land became available on the left bank of the Seine River. Fourteen of these hectares (thirty-five acres) were used to create the Parc Andre Citroen.
The rest of this newly available land, plus seven more hectares from the closing of two warehouses, was used to develop 2,500 residential and office buildings, including the ultra-modern Le Ponant de Paris which borders the Parc Andre Citroen.
Nobody has marked this note useful