It was my wife's wish to be in Paris for her 50th birthday and so it was. On the eve of her birthday we watch the Eiffel Tower light up.
Hand-held. ISO rating: 1600
The ISO 1600 rating produces noise in the sky. Originally edited on a Mac and then a PC the final version you see is noisier than the original or print.
Critiques | Translate
Mrcurtain (421) 2003-01-08 21:10
Very pretty. I would do some cropping though.
The center is a bad position for the main subject of an image. You want to crop out the bright light on the right of the image. I'd crop as far as just to the right of the people walking - then I'd crop the left to make the Eiffel tower near center, but not centered.
tommy (4) 2003-06-17 22:47
- Copyright: Anthony Galvan III (galvan) (138)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-12-22
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S1, 19-35mm Vivitar, @ ISO 1600
- Exposure: f/3.4, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The Eiffeltower, Eiffel Tower / Tour Eiffel, Twins? [Part X] [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-08 11:56