I was testing the zoom lens at the funfair. A lot of pictures of children: the emotions are more frequents on their faces.
Image : exposure compensation -2
Postpro: crop, curves, unsharp mask.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
MKING (3054) 2004-06-07 4:46
I like the warmth from the artificial illumination and the expressions on their faces (no wonder you were drawn to this one). They're wholly engaged in what they're doing and certainly having fun on that ride.
I think, however, that this was taken a fraction of a second too late or the framing isn't helpful-- the girl on the left is too close to the edge. I also think there's too much space after the girl on the right which as introduced that orange thing in the background. To me this reads as it they're leaving the frame rather than entering it and that comes across and unbalanced.
- Copyright: Nadia Ivanova (izuminka) (930)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2004-06-06
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon Eos Rebel 300 D, SigmaDC 55-200f4/5.6
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Children, The Joys of Childhood [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-06-07 4:39