- Church Square of Blandy-les-Tours – They see to the right the castle, which was built in XIIth century on the foundations of the Merovingian palace of the earl Aurélien, faithful companion of Clovis, it comes today in its big masses, such as he was altered in XIVth century on order of Charles V. Fief of the viscounts de Melun, faithful vassals of the King always. During the war of 100 years, it protected Paris from the Burgundians, alloyed with the Englishmen.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
nomaD (341) 2006-05-06 3:45
Nice shot, I like the perspective. Nice frame job as well.
devimeuxbe (58557) 2006-05-07 12:23
J'aime bien cette image paisible et riche d'un héritage que le lieu a bien su conserver.
Le noir est blanc est bien choisi.
Tes bon caderage
sergio1 (12152) 2006-11-08 17:47
The compo and sharp are very well. And perspective too. But the sky is a bit overexpossed, but the b&w effect is very effective.
- Copyright: Giorgio Chem (Giorgio) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-05-04
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Canon EOS 20 D, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-05-06 3:27