One of the many powerlines leading from the nuclear power plant of Paluel into the rest of france
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jester5 (2012) 2012-01-04 8:03
I like the symmetry of your image Richard but thought it looked a little washed out.
Don't know what it is about power lines but they have always facinated me and I really like your point of view.
I have had a go at a workshop and hope you don't mind.Let me know what you think ,whether or not ,you like it
deOliveira (54) 2012-01-04 8:40
You 've used the wires to makes this deep effect, And look that the cluds are following the wires. Good perspective. Congrats!
- Copyright: Richard Alexander (rich_) (43)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EFS 17-85 f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-04 7:22