Un coquelicot rouge solitaire au milieu d'un champ de blé.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
siudzi (24689) 2012-09-15 11:37
Lovely post taken with superb technique and spectacular visual effect created by the wind. Also, the play of light and shadows makes it unique and very beautiful. TFS.
marabu61 (4182) 2012-09-15 14:45
Funny title, I really had to search hard for the Coquelicot in the picture. But it works great, this is such a nice field of wheat swaying in the wind.
snunney (67918) 2012-09-16 2:34
The lonesome poppy is slightly hard to find in this version, but once found it makes its point perfectly surrounded by the crops that you can almost here rustling in the wind. I like very much the subdued lighting and understated tones, a very atmospheric and calming image.
- Copyright: Louis Pierre Henry (lpi) (4432)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-31
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 450D, Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Granville [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-15 11:31