Railway station of Strasbourg was inaugurated in 1883, but obviously it didn't look like this those days. Modern glass canopy is from 2007. The old station facade can be found behind it like a surprise inside the easter egg.
Critiques | Translate
Gigidusud (13151) 2013-09-04 10:44
Original architecture well captured. Well done.
eldancer1 (24727) 2013-09-12 9:46
Modern architectures can be beautiful in its own way although I prefer older styles. Nice capture of this train station, nice to have the people for scale. Good lighting and nice details. Well done, tfs.
- Copyright: Kari Tanskanen (ktanska) (23912)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-11
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 7D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, HOYA 72mm circular polariser
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-04 10:10