About the location:
next stop at Seebach, Alsace. a really beautiful village with a lot of flowers in front of the houses..
About the story:
just a Little walk throughout the streets of Seebach..
About the picture:
as i like this little detail, seen in the half-timbered structure of the house..
it´s written in German and could be translate:
"this house house was built by Wendel Müller and his wife Barbara Pfister Anno domini 1844!"
At WS another capture, there you can have a total look of this house..
a nice evening to all my friends and guests here At TE!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: bernd matheis (bema) (26351)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-22
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S 1:3.5-5.6G VR
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-05 11:44