panorama of Zellenberg village on a hill. a sunny summer day on the Wine Route of Alsace
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Kaisa71 (206) 2014-01-31 5:49
A beautiful photo with vivid colors from green to blue. Depth is great. Vines in the foreground and mountains in the background indicates the distance. Where is the focus point as foreground is a bit blur? Anyway....it doesn´t matter. Thanks for sharing!
willperrett (4904) 2014-02-03 1:26
Don't you think the saturation is too strong here? It's certainly not naturalistic, though I guess that may not be the "look" you're going for. This is a lovely landscape of an iconic wine-growing area, but for me at least it's marred by the pp work you've obviously done. Sorry!
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (3352)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS, Hitech ND Grad 0.3 Hard
- Exposure: f/8, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-31 5:14