a popular subject of postcards from Alsace Wine Route - the church of Hunawihr, located on a wine hill overlooking the village.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
HimalAnda (10671) 2014-03-21 4:10
I took a picture of this church a few years ago...
This point of view is well chosen, with the line between the vineyard that drives the eye toward the church.
The saturated colors are nice too.
serp2000 (45308) 2014-03-21 5:51
Excellent photo, great composition, good choice of the point of view, superb colors! TFS!
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (4457)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-11
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L, Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-21 3:26