Summer in the Finnish Archipelago.
Sea water temperature can go well over 20 deg due to long days of sunshine and lack of currents and waves.
Quite hard to believe that in a few months it will all be ice!
Picture was taken at 20:00 and the sun was still up and high over the Turku archipelago (the biggest in Europe).
More information can be found here:
Critiques | Translate
aklanac (264) 2006-09-28 15:57
hey...it's not fair that this is the only finnish photo of yours without any points - the orphan photo. so here are two then. a good honest photo of finnish lifestyle in the summer...no crowd, no hustle, no stress...like it's the beginning of the 20th century. take care, alan.
- Copyright: Shir Goldberg (shirgold) (2485)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D70, Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G ED DX, SanDisk Ultra-II 1Gb, Circ. Polarizer
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-29 8:27