Springtime can be the ugliest of seasons in northern cities. Melting snow turns grey ang brown while revealing all the crap, waste, junk, dog excrements...that our consumer society produces in ever increasing temp.
This place is an old gas factory the nowadays functions mainly as a sort of cultural centre though it may not look like that from this point of view.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pekka Nihtinen (DrWu) (1562)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus OMD EM5, Zuiko 12-60mm ED SWD F2.8, B+W 72mm UV Haze 010 (MRC)
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-04 1:51