Viikinsaari is a park island in lake Pyhäjärvi.
In summertime there's a 20 minute ferry connection
Reflection on a ferry window with island quay on the
foreground. Mainland Tampere with powerplant chimneys
on the background.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
geist_21 (664) 2005-08-09 4:27
I like the idea of this reflexion, the image is quite good and it is broken by the window frame as it would a big painting with several sections. However, it is a bit too blurred
paulw (2016) 2005-08-10 6:51
Lovely image. A great idea you had. It would be nice if the image was a little sharper, but the colours look lovely. Well captured.
iehuiah (186) 2005-08-12 4:07
I like the framing and the color pallete that the sunset gave you. However, I think the picture is lacking in sharpness and clarity.
- Copyright: Kari Tanskanen (ktanska) (28707)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1997-06-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta Dynax 500si
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Beautiful Reflections, Sunsets & Water, Finnish lakes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-09 2:30