The yellow trees are mainly birches, though some of them may still be completely green. The colours are not as breathtaking every autumn. Chances get better if you travel up north. In recent years, however, several autumns have been good for photography even here in the southern part of the country. This small lake is called Pitkäjärvi in Kangasala.
I enhanced colors since the original photo is slightly overexposed as you can still see from the sky. To me, the result is as close reality as possible.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pauli Perala (ppe) (47)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-03 14:38