Enso-Gutzeit Building, Helsinki Port.
Architect: Alvar Aalto 1962
The Enso-Gutzeit Building is the headquarters of one of Finland's largest pulp and paper companies Stora Enso. The building occupes an imposing site at the waterfront with the Russian Orthodox Church behind. In this position its low, regular profile with the long loggia on the roof, have tones of Venetian palace.
A larger version can be seen HERE
- Copyright: Pentti Rautio (Pentti) (1451)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-03
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K5, Pentax DA 18-135 F3.5-5.6 ED AL(IF)DC WR
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-19 11:59