This vintage bus and its destination sign suggest another period of history.
We came upon it at the Tallinn bus station in Estonia. What really caught my eye was how the colour of the sky worked with the colour of the bus.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ktanska (27338) 2014-01-27 11:46
Indeed it looks quite vintage. I wouldn't expect such old model with Leningrad as a destination there. So this must be a museun display. Beautiful maroon and steel details with rivets and all. I bet it didn't look this pristine when it was in active use.
Your framing is rather tight, but it looks good anyway.
- Copyright: William Coombs (williamcoombs1) (363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-12
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D90, 18-105mm VR Nikon
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Number Plates [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-27 6:45