Just outside the old town of Tallinn the old industrial area of Rotermanni is being transformed. The old stone structures have been converted into stunning modern buildings. In this photo a stone building has had row of three metal and glass "pods" added above. I'm not sure whether the pods are apartments or offices.
Processed on my tablet using PS Touch so wasn't able to correct the slight lens distortion.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dta (79124) 2014-08-06 7:53
I like old architecture , ot not really a fan of modern architecture . But I must admit that this juxtaposition is a real success here .
Perfect presentation in term of perspective , framing and exposure .
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10641)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-06 7:21