This year first snow in Tallinn.
Left corner you can see Town Wall defense towers - Tallinn’s defense system by the 16th century.
This was one of the most powerful in Northern Europe.
The town wall was sixteen meters high, three meters thick, and four kilometers long, completely encircling the city with 46 defense towers.
- Copyright: Toomas Eelrand (toomase) (68)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-11
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Eos Rebel 300 D, Canon 28-105 3.5-5.6, Digital ISO 100, Hoya Circular Polarizer 58mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Places I have visited [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-11-26 7:30