Tartu is the second largest city in Estonia, but the largest in terms of student population. Tartu is often considered the intellectual cultural hub, especially since it is home to Estonia's oldest university. Local talk about a special Tartu spirit inhabiting its 19th century streets with old wooden houses.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macondo (18623) 2013-03-30 5:08
It's interesting to see a shot from Estonia in the passing gallery. I like the angle of view looking up this cobbled street past this centre of education. It's a fine exposure of the colour on a Summer's day, and I like the grouping of students in the street, adding life to the scene. Well done.
Oceania (5202) 2013-04-01 8:03
You are showing us a very pleasant day in country of Estonia.
This is beauty of TrekEarth. We sit in our comfortable home and see the world is unfolded. Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Zbigniew Kalinowski (fotka) (3945)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-06-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ 28, Leica Vario-Elmarit 1:2.8-4.4/4.8-86.4
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-30 3:35