The Good Old Days, the Food was better, the Summers warmer,the Winters dryer.
OK, one worked 14 hours a day, and died at 42, but that was the Good Old Days.
The Courtyard at Roskilde,s Living Museum.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3581)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/3.8, 1/13 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-06 7:17