The Apse of St Bendts Church in Ringsted, 20 miles from Roskilde.
The Church built in 1120 is all that remains of a large Benedictine Monastery that occupied the site.
Until 1440 it was the burial site for the Danish Monarchy.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2914)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-26 7:38